Please visit this page regularly for information on Allenby Parents’ Association volunteer opportunities.
Please remember, a current police reference check is required to be a regular volunteer in a TDSB school. For more information on how to obtain a police check, please review the Volunteering at École Allenby Jr. P.S. policy.
Open APA Positions for 2021/2022
The APA Team has a number of openings for next year. Joining the APA is a great way to:
- connect with the school community,
- contribute positively to student achievement, and
- lend your skills and talents to a great cause (our kids!) or learn new skills!
We hope you will consider reaching out about one of the following positions:
- APA Secretary – responsible for taking APA and Executive meeting minutes once per month
- Director of Fundraising – plan and lead amazing community-building events
- Director of Health and Wellness – Oversee mindfulness initiatives, lice checks and speakers series
- Director of Communications – Oversee the APA’s various forms of communication
- Newsletter Editor – work with our current editor to compile, format and edit the Allenby Update (biweekly)
Please contact Lisa Parker for more information about these roles.