We are sending our ❤ this week to students, teachers, parents and staff. We miss the school but we are grateful for Allenby’s strong community spirit.
Fill your windows with hearts this week to show your neighbours that you care.
WHAT’S A WINDOW WALK?
- Students draw or paint a picture based on the theme provided.
- Students tape the artwork to their window or front door.
- Neighbours enjoy the artwork as they take strolls and see their neighbourhood transformed into an art gallery.
- Take a walk with immediate family members only!
- If you see a friend on your walk, maintain a distance of at least 2 metres (6 feet).
Have FUN! We welcome art submissions to Kids Korner.